10 Movies That Show Us Why We Need Labor Day

I was searching for movies about work, and I found this great list of movies that show us why we need labor day. You can see the trailer of each one, and to have a more detailed information about each one of these movies, click here.

1. Office Space


2.
Clerks



3.
Falling Down



4.
Waiting



5.
The Devil Wears Prada



6.
Nine to Five



7.
Kindergarten Cop



8.
Modern Times



9.
Taxi Driver



10.
American Beauty




I have to say that "The Devil Wears Prada" is my favourite. It's really funny and I just love how Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep work together. It shows how you get lost for a minute in the tough world of work but, fortunately, you find yourself again.

Source:
http://www.flixster.com/articles/work-sucks-10-movies-that-show-us-why-we-need-labor-day

0 comments: